Osteoarthritis Clinic Procedures
Do you experience pain in your lower limbs that holds you back from doing the things you love?
• Innovative operative and non-operative options for painful lower limb conditions such as Osteoarthritis.
• A caring team including orthopaedic surgeons Dr Daevyd Rodda, Dr Frank Connon, and two Perioperative Nurse Practitioners, working closely with allied health professionals.
• A range of solutions to help you get back to doing the things you love.
Our Perioperative Nurse Practitioners work closely with:
• Exercise Physiologists
These dedicated professionals provide a range of services exactly matched to your specific condition. Services include:
• Tailored care plans
• Lifestyle management strategies
• Exercise programs
• Condition-specific (eg. osteoarthritis management) medications and injectables
Orthopaedic Surgeons, Dr Daevyd Rodda and Dr Frank Connon, focus on minimally invasive surgery and maximum results.
They specialise in:
• Minimally invasive direct anterior hip replacement (also known as the Direct Anterior Approach or DAA)
• Rapid recovery joint replacement
• Patient specific joint replacement using patient matched and robotic technology